Has anybody eaten at Mo's Original BBQ

Brian in Maine

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
One opened up near me recently, and I drove by it last night. It looked like standing room only. Anybody have any experience with them?

Moe's in Orange Beach Alabama is very good. I eat there once a week when I'm down for the winter. 2 thumbs up

There's one in Bangor, but I haven't been. A friend went, he liked the ribs but said the pulled pork was so-so. He like the sides, especially the corn bread. They are a franchise so quality is up to the local owner. They also have Alabama white sauce, if you are interested.
I went to Salvage BBQ the last time I was in Portland, have you been there?

There's one in Bangor, but I haven't been. A friend went, he liked the ribs but said the pulled pork was so-so. He like the sides, especially the corn bread. They are a franchise so quality is up to the local owner. They also have Alabama white sauce, if you are interested.

I wasn't sure if it was a franchise or not, every one I was in was different. They were all good. Moe's in Daphnie and Orange Beach Alabama.

I ate at the one in Boulder a couple times and was pleasantly surprised. I went back.

I haven't been to Salvage yet. I've heard both good, and bad about them.

Back