So much BBQ, you need a map.

NCGrimbo

is Blowin Smoke!

Batch Image
Reaction score
This was news to me, but there is a map of BBQ places in NC: http://www.thegreatbbqmap.com/

Anyone coming through the great state of NC should get a copy.

-NCGrimbo

NOTE: I am not affiliated with the producers of this map.

I saw that on tv the other night and I told my family to get ready for some road trips!

Map? Don't you have a guidebook to NC bbq compiled by the expert resident expert?

I most certainly do but now I can combine the two. Check the guidebook to see which one is worth going to and look at the map to see how to get there.

Hope all is going well.

Maybe we could get Tom to incorporate a map.... :becky:

Things are going well, although I do miss BBQ and North Carolina. I also have about 100 postcards that I've picked up to send to my friends in the Triangle, but I found it's a lot easier to buy postcards and stamps than to actually write anything on them and put them in the mailbox. :roll:

From the rumors I'm getting it sounds like management eliminated any chance of me relocating back there. Guess I left a good impression. :becky:

Maybe we could get Tom to incorporate a map.... :becky:

Sorry guys, my research has dropped off to just about ZERO the past couple years - something about judging almost EVERY weekend reducing the desire to eat mediocre barbecue during the week!

Besides, of the almost 400 Q-joints that I had in my book, about 25-40 percent have now either closed their doors permanently or changed hands AND names!

GLAD to hear that you are well and enjoying life Gore!!!

Back