weber Q appreciation thread

I got one I bought on Craigslist, I use it for camping and tailgating...Its ok...

I use a smokey mountain and like it thus far but I have to be honest and say I have nothing to compare too. As for grill - I have a Weber gasser that I love.

Have two, Q100 and Q200.

They definitely get some use. Have taken the Q100 to parks, soccer tournaments, camping...works out well there (burgers, dogs, chicken, chops).

We won the Q200 at a tourney...that one will always be a reminder of the first contest that Katie and I entered/won together. I "love" that one!! :-D

I have a 220 that I got off of craigslist for free. Guy want $10, I had a twenty. He said he din't have change and for me to just take it. I cleaned it up and got ready to try it out but it seems the regulator was bad. I called Weber, registered the grill, and am awaiting the regulator that they are sending for free! Gotta love their customer service! I think it's going to be a great camping grill.

i just noticed that the char q is no longer on the weber site so i'm assuming that its no longer being sold in the u.s. . i think the price killed it.

Found a pic of our trophy:

001.jpg

And the first meal cooked with her:
009.jpg

i never cease to be amazed at what folks can do with the q. that looks great !

Its a fantastic grill. Perfect for tailgates to cook on or just keep things warm. I also use it frequently to cook brats or italian sausages when I just want a couple for myself and dont feel the need to use up charcoal. Love it.

Probably 10 years old & still going strong. Fire it up a couple times a year & take it camping or on the road. Never failed me.

seabass002.jpg

Q,s

I have a 300 and a 320- different places and really like them for their size and flexibility. I take grillgrates back and forth to use on chicken, shrimp, fish, and steaks. For the price point and customer support from Weber, they can't be beat!!

Cool mod I found on Amazon while searching for drink holders for the Performers.

qcupholder.jpg

Back