Blackstone pizza oven deal

Lowes seems dead set on assembling these when they get them in. If you don't want them to do it call the store and ask them to make a note in the comments of the order.

Quick question for all you guys getting these. Are you getting the new ones with the tank opening directly under the oven??

Last edited:
Interested in that as well. I just got mine and the photo on the box is v1 with the shelves. Haven't opened it yet cause I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it.

Interested in that as well. I just got mine and the photo on the box is v1 with the shelves. Haven't opened it yet cause I haven't decided if I'm going to keep it.

The pics on the box should be an indicator IIRC.

The newer one has placement for propane tank, 5 Psi instead of 10 psi. They also made the steel that holds the heat deflector different. Looks better now. I think the pin that goes in the rotisserie and shaft is longer also. Oh and some ugly stickers on it.

Last edited:
Quick question for all you guys getting these. Are you getting the new ones with the tank opening directly under the oven??

Picked mine up today, and the picture on the box is as you described. I won't know for sure until Christmas when Santa suprises me with it. It's the loophole I discovered a few years back. My wife can't say no because she can't explain to the kids why we have to take a gift back from Santa. Last year santa brought me a 14.5" wsm. Santa also gave the wife a mini ipad as hush money. Santa's a good dude.

Back