***** 2017 Greater Chicago Area Summer Gathering - August 19, 2017 ****

I'm sure Nancy and I will get there earlier, so if anyone needs any help unloading. Can't wait to see everyone!

Well, if you've been there already, there's also Rock Bottom a little north in Lombard, more of a brew pub or Myths & Legends a little south in Westmont. And Emmett's has pretty good beers, they're in Downers Grove

You pick, that's fine with us. I sent another PM, hope this one went through.

We have a slight change of plans. I’m not sure why I didn’t think of this before :doh:

We are going to drop the trailer at the competition site in McHenry and then come to the forest preserve. That way we can get into our spot before it is too crowded and we won’t have to drag the trailer to the picnic!

We should still be there around 10-10:30.

Just in case anyone arrives earlier and has an issue I have attached the permit.

Attachments

• 2017 Brethren Picnic Permit.pdf
    140.1 KB · Views: 5
KP and I are going to try to get there around 9 so we can have the shirley up and hot by 10. Just FYI, I will need to leave by 2, so everyone is welcome to put stuff in the shirley, just please plan accordingly. And yes, there is room for you. Everyone is welcome. There are 3 60" x 24" racks. We will not fill her up.

Just landed in Downers Grove, looks like we're heading to Rock Bottom in Lombard for a drink. Hope to see you there��

When ya gonna get there. I should probably be able to make it around down 6 unless you plan on getting there later.

Back