Darn it Costco!!

gcs

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
:mad: Stopped by costco to pick up a pork belly, they started selling them "here" last fall.
Guy behind the glass said, "sorry, we don't stock that anymore". Whaaat???
Don't they know I'm out of bacon..... $#&%^

Heartbreaking!! There are quite a few Costcos in my area. I would say about half of them carry pork belly. I am really hoping they continue to. The are the most consistent I have been able to find.

:mad: Stopped by costco to pick up a pork belly, they started selling them "here" last fall.
Guy behind the glass said, "sorry, we don't stock that anymore". Whaaat???
Don't they know I'm out of bacon..... $#&%^

That's my biggest complaint with Costco - their inventory is always fleeting. If you see something you want, buy it right then. But even toiletries and consumables like that, find something I like and gone.

Also, Sam's Club here carries pork belly...maybe that's an alternative option for you.

The still carry them at ours, sliced or slab. But the price has gone up over $3 a pound when it used to be under $3 a pound.

I saw several 10 pound packages of pork belly with the skin and fat cap removed at my Costco. Must be some new guy back who don't know **** about pork belly.

Also, Sam's Club here carries pork belly...maybe that's an alternative option for you.
I have a membership in both clubs for this very reason. When Costco doesn't have pork bellies or briskets Sam's usually does and vice versa.

Back