Brethren Relay to Dan Chambers

Sorry to hear Dan.
I knew they should have taken the southern route. :razz:

Thanks for the update Dan, it was getting really hard for me to hold my breath any longer. Bummer though, it would have been nice if you had it for Thanksgiving.

Dang dan, hang in there. Soon you will being something like this, I almost passed out, it almost fell off the lift gate!
View attachment 104390

Last edited:
Well, I was looking forward to soething good happening around here for a change...guess the week will end as crappy as it began...

But, at least I know I've got an eternity of bliss waiting for me someday

i just checked the account.. There is a $475 surplus for Dans meat. So I figure I will cash it in for 475 $1 bills.

We can then all meet at Dans house for the pits arrival, and stuff them in his speedo when he does the happy dance.

ewwww__by_nawaeui_starlight-d5phdhq.jpg

We can then all meet at Dans house for the pits arrival, and stuff them in his speedo when he does the happy dance.

:shock:

Um...

Yeah...

You have fun with that. I'll be washing my hair...

:becky:

I must be getting old...when I was young, I got a lot more money for my meat package!

Seriously, though, wow! That is unbelievably generous. Well, actually, since you guys are the Brethren, it's not all that unbelievable. Thank you all and God bless each of you.

I think I said it before, but I'm too lazy to scroll up right now. If you have donated to the shipping/meat package, I want to thank you from the bottom of my heart. It means more than you know. My family will be praying for you. (Yes, I know that doesn't mean anything to some of you, but we will do it anyway, ok?) if you are reading this and did not donate, I still want to thank you, because you are still Brethren and everyine helps make this place special in some way. We will be praying for you, too.

Actually, I pray for y'all often. Some of you need it more often than the rest. :grin:

Ha.

Y'all forgive me for complaining. I haven't slept since Wednesday and I'm grumpy. I do still know I am blessed beyond what I could ever deserve

yeah, thats probably true, but we dont mind...

Hows that saying go?? SHADDUP CHAMBERS!!!

:razz:

i just checked the account.. There is a $475 surplus for Dans meat. So I figure I will cash it in for 475 $1 bills.

Just made that an even 500. I hope you see your baby soon Dan. :thumb:

Now THAT is a bright spot...thanks...however, with the size of my speedo, you'll need more money than that.

And be careful not to tug on my catheter...

We can always cash those dollar bills for pennies.

Better set aside $5 so we can get him a pair of suspenders for his speedos. :becky:

Or stuff it in his g-string.

Well maybe it's actually a g-rope. :noidea:

We are due for storms tonight and tomorrow, followed by six days of sun and highs in the high 60s...

I may not have the new smoker, but,,by golly, I've still got some cookers, including an awesome WSM. I don't think I can wait for the new smoker...my son will be working all week, so I guess I'll have to try and sweet talk My wife into helping me...weather is gonna be too nice not to smoke....

Amen, Mike! :grin:

Anyone familiar with grillgrates? http://www.grillgrate.com/
I wonder if this is something I'll need. Not that I want to spend money on them, but Christmas is near...maybe my smoker willl be here by then....

Well, still no word. I guess Thansgiving is a bad day to go spiraling into the depths of depression, huh? Unfortunately,,no smoked turkey for Team Chambers this yer. I'm beginning to wonder if there really is a company called Humphrey's that makes smokers...

Oh, happy Thanksgiving, y'all! Smoker, or not, there's a lot to be thankful for...

Well, still no word. I guess Thansgiving is a bad day to go spiraling into the depths of depression, huh? Unfortunately,,no smoked turkey for Team Chambers this yer. I'm beginning to wonder if there really is a company called Humphrey's that makes smokers...

Oh, happy Thanksgiving, y'all! Smoker, or not, there's a lot to be thankful for...

Oi
If you cant smoke a Turkey, pray for those that cant afford or even know what a feed of Turkey is.
Get back to work.:thumb:

Back