Batch Image
Reaction score
Center Cut boneless pork chops on BGE-Mini

Last edited:
Man oh man. Tough Crowd. Love it.

Last edited:
OK one more of the sprouts on the BGE-Mini

Last edited:
Ok. Once upon a time or as we say in Texas " you ain't gonna believe this chit". In 1978 Louisiana between Highway one and Highway 71- I got kicked to the curb by "the one". I lost the girl but kept the beer. ;-))

It actually all worked out two years later. I was going to make enough money to be a Trout Bum. But----- I was playing golf on a bad course with rented clubs and the beer cart girl ran over me bowled me over like a 7-10 split. With tears in my eyes she asked if a beer would help. She handed me a Miller Lite. We been married going on 36 years. I like Miller Lite.

Very good lookin cook Adams. Hey what did you do with the Brussel sprouts? I've tried cooking them before but they seem to be very hard to get tender....what's your recipe there? :becky:

Very good lookin cook Adams. Hey what did you do with the Brussel sprouts? I've tried cooking them before but they seem to be very hard to get tender....what's your recipe there? :becky:

Buy the fresh- hard non processed halved sprouts. In a covered dish add a tablespoon or two of worchestishire sauce and cover the sprouts 3/4 way with Swansons beef stock. Into the microwave 4-6 minutes. I've got a newer like 1200 watt gamma ray accelerator so I use the lower number.

Remove and place in aluminum pan or foil adding Vidalia Onion dressing garlic kosher salt, Parmesan cheese cracked black pepper and I sprinkle Plowboys Yardbird too.

Add a smoking chunk to the coal and place the aluminum pan directly on coal and shut lid. About 7 minutes later remove stir and cover with foil. You can deglaze with a good wine or tad of stock.

Well now the miller lites make sense.:thumb:
Not to me. I drank different beer 36 years ago when I married my wife. You can't even find Schlitz anymore. I've traded up on the beer, my wife couldn't be improved on.

Back