Mohegan Sun People's Choice payment

markG

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Am I the only team that has not received payment for the peoples choice at Mohegan Sun a month ago? I sent several emails to Samantha and got replies until my last NICE email a week ago. :drama:

I sent off a not so nice email about an hour ago. This was a great competition and I did very well. It sucks that they are going to ruin it by not paying off as promised.

Anyone else in the same boat?

I didn't realize that the resort handled all the money transactions. How did they keep track? tickets or something? Did you count yours?

Mark,
I just got an email stating they were cutting my check and sending it today. I had to update some gaming commission info for them first. It should be there in a day or two. Otherwise, nice comp!!

Mike Fay, they gave each team a smoky plexiglass box and patrons paid in tickets. 2 for each sample. At the end of each day they collected and counted them. Pretty cool concept actually.

Tom, I just chatted with Leo at Mohegan and I think that I am squared away now as well. This was an outstanding competition and the only problem was getting this PC payment. From what I was told, now that we are in the system, there will not be a problem in the future. I hope not because this would be just about the only competition that I want to do up that way.

this would be just about the only competition that I want to do up that way.

If you would have followed my directions and not the GPS, you wouldn't have had any problems.........lol!!! Laughing with you, not at you, I didnt get home til 1:30am.

That accident on the I-95 bridge in Old Sayersville happened right before I went across, had to move for the EMS, pretty bad one, crotch-rocket decided to go down under a minivan......then there was 4-car chain reaction going in the other direction.......heard the backup was almost 20 miles for southbound I-95

Youch! Chris my trip was one for the record books!

Back