• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Pork In The Park Stamford, CT

Would anyone care to mentor?

Hello All,

I am brand new (today) to the BBQ Brethren. I've lurked for some time but was compelled to register today because of this specific event.

I would really appreciate it if anyone competing in this event would be willing to introduce me to the experience of competition Q.

I have also posted in the competition forum in the mentor / mentee thread.

I have been a backyard smoker for about 7 years and have never been to a competition. I wold like to witness first-hand what all the fuss is about.

Thank you,
SmokingMachine

Best way to learn is to jump in and do a competition. I am sure Saturday if you walk around and introduce yourself and have any questions Teams will be happy to help you out.

Hello All,

I am brand new (today) to the BBQ Brethren. I've lurked for some time but was compelled to register today because of this specific event.

I would really appreciate it if anyone competing in this event would be willing to introduce me to the experience of competition Q.

I have been a backyard smoker for about 7 years and have never been to a competition. I wold like to witness first-hand what all the fuss is about.

Thank you,
SmokingMachine

Hello All,

Thank you,
SmokingMachine

if you enter, i'd be willing to mentor through the cook.

Q Haven is cooking this one. Too close to pass it up.

I just heard back from Bob and 3 more teams signed up today and he is positive that they will hit the 15 teams. And he is also waiving the late fee for anybody that is thinking about signing since the late fee would have taken effect today.:clap2:

Please wave at the Pitney Bowes world headquarters while you're in town. They've been my employer for 28 years!

Good luck to all the Brethren competing!

Back