Rick's Tropical Delight

hoochie mama!

steaksandwhich-007.jpg

steaksandwhich-016.jpg

steaksandwhich-019.jpg

steaksandwhich-023.jpg

hope you've had lunch :biggrin:

I didn't have lunch :sad:
What was the bread? Looks like a English muffin.
Very tasty looking.

I'll have a steak sandwich and a steak sandwich
Put it on the Underhill's bill

Dag nabit Rick.................now im starving.
Your killing me dude!

I cooked Ribeye's tonight. Was working on a project and finished eating mine quick. Came back in when i ran out of daylight and noticed wife fed 2/3 of hers to dog. Man I was Pi$$ed. Seems her and daughter went shopping and had a big lunch. I showed her this thread and told her she cheated me out of this for lunch tomorrow. Looks fantastic as always Rick.

I cooked Ribeye's tonight. Was working on a project and finished eating mine quick. Came back in when i ran out of daylight and noticed wife fed 2/3 of hers to dog. Man I was Pi$$ed. Seems her and daughter went shopping and had a big lunch. I showed her this thread and told her she cheated me out of this for lunch tomorrow. Looks fantastic as always Rick.

AAAAAAAAAAARRRRGHH. dogs eat dog food!

The sammie looks great.

(But 2/3 of rib eye fed to the dog would be more than I could handle)

you barstard~!!!! seriously though..dang that looks great!

Farker!!!! I'd really be pissed but I have the leftovers from my Friday night ribeyes and am making Philly cheese steaks for dinner.

Rick, your cooking and presentation is 2nd to none, but when it comes to pron u r a God!!!even when I only have 5 mins. to hang on the site, your posts with pron are first to click on.
Ipls, TFF on the Fletch comment

and all I have is this lousy coffee. Not even a "my BBQ Brother had steaks sanwiches and all i got was this lousy t-shirt" T-shirt...

It should be a law against posting pic like Rick does. He a sadist.

Hmm...Two steaks...Two people...Leftovers....NOT!!

Get your carnavor on and finish that steak in one sitting. :mrgreen:

can't do that and be down 17.6 pounds since 3 mar.:biggrin: the one steak was three meals for me. those were pretty huge

Back