Fantasy FootBall League and Pork Butt

Dadeo719

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Hey guys. I started a Fantasy Football League over in the Woodpile. Check it out. Also going to try injecting a Butt today for the first time. I'll post pics soon.

I am a convert to injecting as well. I've been injecting for about 2 years now, and have become partial to OakRidge Game Changer Brine as an injection.

The pork pulls in long, juicy, moist, strands that have great flavor. I also noticed that the pork butt bone wiggles loose at about 185 -187.

Good to know MadMan. Going to try and do this one by feel, smell, and sound this time too. But I have my thermo on stand by just in case. Apparently the Drum wants to run hotter today (around 325-350) Most likely due to me using a bigger size chimney then I have been. So we will see how it goes.

Make sure you guys head over to the WoodPile and join the Fantasy League. Draft is tonight at 9pm est.

So here's another update

Hope you like it. Thanks to all that helped and gave advice. Also there is still time to sign up for the Fantasy Football League. Check it out in the Wood Pile. Its on Fox Sports here's the login info....

League Name (ID): BBQ Brethren (123385)
League Password: uglydrum

Awesome Thanks!! We are 1 hour away from draft time and only need 1 more person!!!

Back