Pepper Stout Beef PIZZA!

Regular Guy

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
Recently my Wife made a double batch of Pepper Stout Beef which is a great thing as you all may know. We make it close to the original recipe with a few mods.

Here's the PSB my better half made on the Traeger
psbpizza00.jpg

After we ate a PSB sandwich I had the idea to use some of it to make a pizza the next day. I figured that it would be edible and it turned out amazing! I made 3 pizzas with 2 of them being Margheritas and the last being the PSB pie.

One of the 2 Margheritas
psbpizza01.JPG

Lots of pics of the New Creation!
psbpizza02.JPG

psbpizza03.JPG

psbpizza04.JPG

psbpizza05.JPG

psbpizza06.JPG

psbpizza07.JPG

I have to say that this was a great experiment and it will be done again! Even though the meat is loaded with peppers and onions, they kind of disappear into the dish so next time I make a pizza using the PSB mixture I'll add more peppers and onions along with some mushrooms. The good thing is that I have quite a bit of PSB in foodsaver bags in the freezer ;)

I could drop at least one of those margarita pies...half the meat one...well done...looks awesome.

looks fantastic! what did you cook it on?

Thanks man! I've been sitting here craving to try Pepper stout beef! Its gonna happen real soon! This makes me want it even more! Looks amazing!

looks fantastic! what did you cook it on?

I used to cook pizzas on one of my Kegs but now I use my UUNI 2S almost exclusively. I took out the stone it came with and put in a baking steel and I must say it rocks!

You had me at PSB looks awesome. :hungry:

I was just thinking today it's time to pickup a Chuck Roast or two and make a batch of PSB.

Not sure which one of those I'd demolish first!

Who am I kidding?

That PSBP would have disappeared.

Sir, you and the wife really know pizza.

Thanks man! I've trained her well, lol!! Years ago, she'd complain about me buying grills/smokers. I ended up teaching her how to use them in case I don't wake up one morning and she enjoyed it. Now, I can have her trim, inject, rub and smoke any cut of meat she wants. It has paid huge dividends! I am a lucky man for sure ;)

That is some fine looking pizza! Great idea on using the pepper stout beef, too.

So how big a pie can you get in that cooker?

That is some fine looking pizza! Great idea on using the pepper stout beef, too.

So how big a pie can you get in that cooker?

Eh....about a 12"-13" pizza is as big as it will hold. These were about 11" (just a tad too big to fit in the box without going up the side, lol). Most of the time I cook little ones anyway, around 10" personal pizzas. If I want to do a larger one, I'll cook it on the Keg.

Great looking pies. And I love me some PSB. Did you drain the PSB before putting it on? Mine usually has a lot of delicious juices in it the makes for a wonderfully soggy roll. Wouldn't be as good on a pizza crust...

Great looking pies. And I love me some PSB. Did you drain the PSB before putting it on? Mine usually has a lot of delicious juices in it the makes for a wonderfully soggy roll. Wouldn't be as good on a pizza crust...

I took it from the fridge, it was congealed so I nuked it for about 30 seconds, picked it up out of the fat and threw it on the pie. Wasn't greasy at all, well maybe a little but it was GOOD grease, lol.

Back