Turkey Legs in Dallas, TX

GMDGeek

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
I called a few meat markets and struck out ... anyone have any recommendations on where to get Turkey legs? I'd like to smoke some in addition to the turkeys (Simple Truth Natural Turkey from Kroger - no injection for $1.39lbs if you are interested. Next cheapest non-injected turkey was at Sprouts for $1.45lbs) I am already cooking.

Thanks,
Gerry

Sprouts is the only reliable place i've found that has non-injected turkey all year round. Their prices are very reasonable IMO.

I just left Albertsons in Garland and I know they had uncooked turkey legs. I didn't notice what the price was though..

I saw already smoked turkey legs last night at the Walmart in Sachse, TX. Did the one you were at have uncooked turkey legs?

Thanks,
Gerry

Yes. Almost every one I've been to has uncooked turkey legs. I buy them there quite often. They come in packages of 3. Right next to the chicken.

There is a Sprouts on my way home and a new Super Walmart - I'll check both. Love me a good Turkey leg!

Big fan of meat from Sprouts.

I called a few meat markets and struck out ... anyone have any recommendations on where to get Turkey legs? I'd like to smoke some in addition to the turkeys (Simple Truth Natural Turkey from Kroger - no injection for $1.39lbs if you are interested. Next cheapest non-injected turkey was at Sprouts for $1.45lbs) I am already cooking.

Thanks,
Gerry

I always get great turkey legs at my local HEB.

Kroger had all natural legs with no solution added...3 for $6ish

Back