Before.......and after!

Biloxidman

is One Chatty Farker
Reaction score
Ribs for a sister in law B'day party for lunch today!

Here's the before.... (The eating I mean...)

B4A1710C-321D-474E-BE61-91E9F8F4A250_zpsow2x0cjr.jpg

And the after.....

4245C0DE-C0ED-472C-A7DC-32BEAE2C4CA3_zpsticeql6b.jpg

Put them on at 8 this morning and ran bare for 2 hours at 275. Foiled with 1/2 cup of Shiraz and back on for 1 hour. Took me out to sauce for 1/2 hour or so...off at 11:45. Came out great!

It really was. Add in the broccoli, mashed taters, corn on the cob, pork n beans, garlic bread, then cake and homemade chocolate chocolate chip cookie ice cream and I couldn't move! :shock:

Took a couple of hours before I could get enuf energy to go put the boat in Back Bay for an evening ride!

... foiled with 1/2 cup of Shiraz, eh? Hrmph...

I'm a fan of using apple juice, but never thought about using "improved" grape juice with my ribs...

May need to give that a whirl some time. Those sure look tasty from here!

If those ribs taste half as good as they look then you nailed it brother.

ShadowDriver, I've had great results with a good Cab too, but I think so far a really good Merlot is my favorite! Plus with 1/2 cup, there's plenty left for the chef. :wink:

It really was. Add in the broccoli, mashed taters, corn on the cob, pork n beans, garlic bread, then cake and homemade chocolate chocolate chip cookie ice cream and I couldn't move! :shock:

Took a couple of hours before I could get enuf energy to go put the boat in Back Bay for an evening ride!

The ribs look fantastic and the whole menu sends it over the top! What a great feast and great way to spend the evening. Well done Biloxidman!

There's nothing that I can add to what everyone else has said. It looks great on every front. Great color, especially. Joe

Back