Southern Q Limo Jr cover

cclinard1

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
I have a new Limo Jr on order and looking for a cover. I’ve been searching but haven’t come up with a good fit yet. Just wondering what others out there are using. I contacted Grillwraps and they have made them but they’re $400, so trying to avoid that.

See if you can contact someone who does boat covers to give you a quote.

Other than that, a good HD tarp and some bungees.

Boat cover maker is a good idea. It’s going on the back patio so it has to look nice. Thanks for the input.

Amazon has one for cheap that looks like it would fit ok.

BroilPro Accessories H4930.. Don’t know a thing about the company or this product.

Classic Accessories has a line of smoker covers that almost would fit and I have a couple of the Ravena products that are good quality. I was hoping to find one for them to match the rest of my outdoor cookware. But nope. Doesn’t look like it would fit.

On the limo, the measurement of depth is 26 which is mostly accurate. The Tru Tell thermometer sticks out a bit further. I measured mine at 28”. I think the Broilpro having extra width will allow the thermometer to pop out without problem.

Amazon has one for cheap that looks like it would fit ok.

BroilPro Accessories H4930.. Don’t know a thing about the company or this product.

Classic Accessories has a line of smoker covers that almost would fit and I have a couple of the Ravena products that are good quality. I was hoping to find one for them to match the rest of my outdoor cookware. But nope. Doesn’t look like it would fit.

On the limo, the measurement of depth is 26 which is mostly accurate. The Tru Tell thermometer sticks out a bit further. I measured mine at 28”. I think the Broilpro having extra width will allow the thermometer to pop out without problem.

Thanks. Hadn’t seen that Broilpro yet. I wish the Classic Ravena would fit. I’m already using those one my kettles and they’re great. I did see where they’ll do customs also but haven’t inquired yet.

I used coversandall because they let you put in your dimensions for custom fit. You also have options of the material used plus the type of draw string and latch. IIRC they took Amazon payment. One warning though they are made to order in India so you might be waiting a little while. When it arrived it was really solid quality & as described on their website. Happy with it overall & it was cheaper than buying through the Humphrey's website.

I used coversandall because they let you put in your dimensions for custom fit. You also have options of the material used plus the type of draw string and latch. IIRC they took Amazon payment. One warning though they are made to order in India so you might be waiting a little while. When it arrived it was really solid quality & as described on their website. Happy with it overall & it was cheaper than buying through the Humphrey's website.

Thanks I will check them out

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ordered the Broilpro cover as mentioned earlier in this thread. It fits decent:

pic 12.jpg

Front view

pic 13.jpg

Side view.

Fabric seems decent. And it has a Zipper that makes throwing it over easy. For $37 bucks, it a pretty good cover for the Limo Jr.

Cool thanks. That still seems like the best option I've found. I got the upgraded wheels so might be just a little taller. I was thinking I'd have mine delivered this week, but have not heard anything from Scott.

When I bought my Humphreys I forgot to buy the cover. When I looked back to get it I was pretty shocked at their price. Googled some places. Found www.coversandall.com which accepted Amazon Pay(my major reason). They had a lot of options for custom fit covers including different material quality, strap material, and clips. They're manufactured in India & shipped to the US as an FYI. The quality of the one I purchased as really good & I don't think I even sprang for the top notch quality material. There's probably a US based company that does the same & will come under the price Southern Q is charging. You're in business if you have a mostly square or rectangular smoker. Odd shapes are where ya get boned.

Other than a hiccup in shipping during C19 last year I didn't have a problem with them. The process to make the custom one was stupid easy & they even account for additional stretch. I'd order from them again if I had the same problem.

Last edited:
Back