• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

"Ultimate Cheeseburger!" Throwdown (Entry & Discussion Thread) LASTS Through Monday, Feb. 8th!!

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
Our New Throwdown Category is...

"Ultimate Cheeseburger!"

IMG_0065_zpsdaf6a3cf.jpg

This was Silverfinger's entry in the 2014 "Double Farking Cheeseburger" Throwdown

As chosen by Shagdog and Moose to get the regular rotation of Throwdowns back on track.

CATEGORY DESCRIPTION - PLEASE READ:

1. What does the Ultimate Cheeseburger mean to you? Does it have one patty, two, or three? Is the meat grilled, smoked, or griddled? What kind of meat? Chuck, ribeye, or some kind of creative mix? How many slices of cheese? What kind of bun? Let's see what your idea of the ultimate cheeseburger looks like!

2. NO sides are allowed for this Throwdown! That means popular accompaniments like fries, chips are off limits. A garnish would be acceptable, but the cheeseburger MUST be the star of the show!

3. For this Throwdown, a Cheeseburger is defined as:

"A sandwich consisting of a patty or patties of hamburger with cheese and possibly other toppings served between two buns or other kinds of bread."

4. Standard Throwdown rules apply.

You may submit entries that are cooked from Friday 1/22 through Monday 2/8.

Entry pictures must be submitted by Noon Central US Time on Monday 2/8.

Click here to read the rules for the BBQ Brethren Throwdowns...

Best of luck and even better eats to all!

Last edited:
"A sandwich consisting of a patty or patties of hamburger with cheese and possibly other toppings served between two buns or other kinds of bread."

Can the patties be made of lamb? Or is only ham allowed? :brick:

Perhaps it's time to bring back the "Non-Quality, Possibly Delinquent Discussion" Threads...:caked:

Hmmmmm...:welcome:

Oh, we know how many cheeseburgers you cooked. They are the stuff dreams are made of!

Not to change the subject or anything, but I will anyway: :mrgreen:

So who's figured out their burger plan for this Throwdown?

I think I'm going to do a knockoff of a popular burger from a decades old single location establishment in L.A. At least that's what I'm thinking at the moment...

There's been something I wanted to do for a real long time and I think I'm finally going to put it in motion. :becky:

Not to change the subject or anything, but I will anyway: :mrgreen:

So who's figured out their burger plan for this Throwdown?

I think I'm going to do a knockoff of a popular burger from a decades old single location establishment in L.A. At least that's what I'm thinking at the moment...

Now I am wishing I still had that ground up brisket ... youngest daughter said her burger tasted like it was made with meatloaf. She loved it. *lol*

Back