Head Count for Fall 2014 SoCal Bash Starts Here: Saturday Oct. 11: North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent

At this point I can't compete with all the BBQ Gurus .... so ... whatcha like to wash down the Q with ?

At this point I can't compete with all the BBQ Gurus .... so ... whatcha like to wash down the Q with ?

I've noticed these fellers are not opposed to a beer or 2. Not sure what kind - I drink the non-alcoholic ones (long story!), so I'll be bringing my own. Looking forward to seeing you there!

If my brother and sister in law weren't coming out from Oklahoma that week I would've come up for this. Would love to meet you all but it's not in the cards for this one.

Dang, I would have loved to come down to that one since we are so boring in Nor Cal and never do anything... Unfortunately/fortunately (we'll see) that is the day we are headed up to Napa to meet the parents of my son's girlfriend. Gulp! Maybe next year :)

Dang, I would have loved to come down to that one since we are so boring in Nor Cal and never do anything... Unfortunately/fortunately (we'll see) that is the day we are headed up to Napa to meet the parents of my son's girlfriend. Gulp! Maybe next year :)

Marty,

We've been doing these twice yearly, so I expect the next one in 2015 to be in May. Hope you can make it!

Back