Head Count for Fall 2014 SoCal Bash Starts Here: Saturday Oct. 11: North Hills/Van Nuys Airport Adjacent

Moose

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
I just confirmed Saturday, Oct 11 as a good date for us to use the party pad.

For those of you who weren't there, this is from our May Bash of this year, right before it started. Lots of pics on subsequent pages:

http://www.bbq-brethren.com/forum/showthread.php?t=185415&page=5

Here's my favorite pic from last year's bash:

DSC_2288_zps89eeab64.jpg

Please note that due to liability issues (private property, pool, etc) this is an adults only gathering, although you are welcome to bring family and friends if you think they can put up with us.

I will PM all who confirm with the address a few days prior.

Who's in? I'm pretty sure I'll be there with pizza oven in tow. :thumb:

:mrgreen:

Put me down for me, myself and I. I have it open unless I'm forgetting something.

Im down to bringing/making some ground beef kabobs. Something different (I think) but guaranteed to please. :grin:

The Bat Smoker may have to be taken out back....

I did a brisket two weeks ago, and I had to use my iGrill because of the temp spikes.

While the brisket was one of the best I've done, this is the second time I can't rely on it.

I have time, though, to make and break a new one in.

I did a brisket two weeks ago, and I had to use my iGrill because of the temp spikes.

While the brisket was one of the best I've done, this is the second time I can't rely on it.

I have a twice used BPS at Major's you're welcome to use...

I can bring a 22.5 WSM and other things if needed.

I'm thinking of cooking up some stuff from Suriname that a Phriend of mine turned me onto. A couple pork tenderloins and a chix with Faja Lobi marinades. I know the pork stuPh is good, and we'll all learn about the chicken stuPh at the same time. :shocked:

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

I'll definitely cook something. Kickin' some ideas around in my head. I'll see what we need and come up with something good.

Had such a great time at the pig roast this past weekend, Lee and I plan on coming. Considering a few different things to bring now that I know how things work (ie: needs to be able to hold for a few hours... pupusas do NOT :doh:)

• Thanks
Reactions: gtr
Back