My birthday present to myself!!

acsoa12

Found some matches.
Reaction score
I cooked my first competition last weekend and thoroughly enjoyed myself. My birthday is today so I decided there was no better way to wish myself a happy birthday than with a new Backwoods Fatboy!! I am cooking a butt on her tomorrow so we shall see how she does! :mrgreen:

Attachments

• 20141017_171148.jpg
    20141017_171148.jpg
    57.9 KB · Views: 369
Happy birthday. You give good presents!

Happy birthday acsoa12!

Great gift indeed!

My bday (Sunday) gift is similar. I told my wife I wanted the drip racks and diverters for my primo. She gets to buy me something I want, I get what I would have bought anyway! :grin:

Happy B-day, thats a nice looking cooker you got for yourself...my BD is in April.:becky:

Happy birthday to you. I am waiting to see what you give yourself for Christmas. Nice B-day gift.

Happy Birthday! That's an awesome present for yourself, especially when you can break it in with some good Q.

Congrats! Who knows what you want better than you?

Thank you guys for the birthday wishes. This is a rare treat for my birthday I promise, if the wife wasn't at the competition having as much fun as me she may have had something to say about it. But instead she is just as excited about me getting it as I am!! I can't wait until the 2015 season.

Nice.
FYI my birthday is in the first week of November ..... Just in case you have more presents up your sleeve :-D

Enjoy your new smoker.

Congrats on the new cooker, welcome to the forum, and Happy Birthday.

Back