THE BBQ BRETHREN FORUMS

Welcome to The BBQ Brethren Community. Register a free account today to become a member and see all our content. Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

ZZBrewing

Found some matches.
I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Nomex gaskets. I have a char griller super pro smoker and it is somewhat leaky. Just curious if this is an upgrade that makes sense or if i should focus elsewhere to begin with modifications.

They are very good. I don't have a lot of experience with gaskets, so it is possible others are better, but I've had good experience with Nomex,

Nomex

I had these on my Chargriller pro. Thet helped a bit. I was setting up for charcoal grilling for the second time ever. Charcoal fire got out of control and caught grease on fire whick in turn burned all the gaskets. Did a good job of cleaning my grates. I cleaned up the mess and repainted exterior. I still use it with my IQ120 but haven't gone back to gaskets

Back