Indestructible Rib Rack

I will ask him how he made the Bends in the Bar and let you know what he had to say.

Just curious if you know how your brother made the bends on that bar? I would sandblast it clean then season that thing up and put her to use. Awesome piece of grilling art there!!!!

I'd love to get one of these. Just use one shelf to hold the rack and a second rack down low to catch any renderings. No compromise of air flow and plenty of smoke exposure for the meat! Perfecto!

As much as he would love to help you out, he just doesn't have the time to make the rib racks and sell them. I was shocked he had the time to slap one together for me.

You may want to contact Paul at Shirley Fabrication and see if he is able to help you out or Jay Curry at Spicewine Cookers. I don't know if either of them make rib racks but it's worth a try. They both to top notch work.

Good Luck

Can he make me two that hold 12 racks each?Quality is hard to find these days.Seriously.I would be interested.PM me.Does he weld stainless?

Not quite that awesome, but I thought these looked good

XC5SCPa.png

Those will work but they do look anemic in comparison! They definitely need a little more iron. LOL

Back