New Patio Accessory - Outdoor Cleaning Table

unixadm

Take a breath!
Reaction score
I'm normally buying cooking equipment and stuff, but lately, I've grown tired of making a mess in the kitchen, trying to clean really big pans/cutting boards in my kitchen sink, etc. I popped onto Amazon and found a number of Fish / Game cleaning tables. Most were well under $100, but then I found one that I liked a bit more, so I decided to splurge. I ended up with the SEEK SKFT-48S Deluxe Cleaning Table as seen in the link below.

[ame]https://www.amazon.com/SEEK-SKFT-48S-Deluxe-Cleaning-Table/dp/B071G4SNGK/ref=sr_1_1?s=lawn-garden&ie=UTF8&qid=1502756246&sr=1-1&keywords=fish+game+table[/ame]

List price is $179, but I found one in Warehouse Deals for $127. I received it today and it's like new, no issues. Setup took about 10 minutes. It's well built, very sturdy and I love the fact it has a sprayer plus a faucet.

Now I can prep meat right next to the smoker and not make a mess in the kitchen. Super easy to use the sprayer to rinse the meat, dry, season and into the cooker. When done, use the sprayer with a sponge and soapy water to clean everything up. I have a large cutting board that drops right into the little depressed sink, which means the table will last for a long time. I can handle a mess which I can hose down. :)

To keep the water clean, I installed an RV water filter on a quick disconnect with a 25' potable water grade hose. Water tastes MUCH better than what I get out of my kitchen sink, so its going to work just fine. The entire table folds down in about a minute to be stored in the shed. It's sturdy enough that I can sit appliances on top in a pinch, if required as well.

20170814171730-698649c3-me.jpg

20170814171719-f0707427-me.jpg

20170814171711-d964de43-me.jpg

20170814171704-e87950b7-me.jpg

Pretty cool! You said it was sturdy, which is good...what's your sense on a relative amount of weight the table can hold (or is there a max listed in the documentation or on the table itself)?

I like how it seems to fold up pretty easily. I'd probably run a longer drain hose (just would work better for my particular yard). Is there something under the table surface or something else to secure the sprayer to when folded up?

My wife would be thrilled if I brought that home to keep my mess outside.

Sent from my SM-N910V using Tapatalk

It would easily hold 200 lbs. The table weighs about 42 pounds. Similar plastic folding tables without the sink can hold around 440 lbs and I think this one is sturdier.

The sprayer is on a quick disconnect, so you can disconnect the supply hose and disconnect the sprayer hose as well. The faucet folds down flat and the legs fold up. The shelf just sits on each leg, so it lifts right out and is stored separately. I won't use the shelf much, so it will probably stay in the shed most of the time.

I like it! I have a similar one, sans the sprayer. I can see the sprayer coming in real useful, actually. My objective was to get a table outside, and I also wanted a place to rinse off my hands. The one real downside, is that I can't set hot food on there, unless I have a chopping block down as a heat barrier. I hadn't considered food prep out there with it...might have to give that a shot.

This is the one I'm using.

How big of a cutting board will fit on the table? Tried finding dimensions and cant. This was something I thought I would have to build myself but this may be just what im looking for.

How big of a cutting board will fit on the table? Tried finding dimensions and cant. This was something I thought I would have to build myself but this may be just what im looking for.

The one you see on it in the second picture of my original post is 30x18". The maximum is around 32x20". I just happened to have two of these large cutting boards sitting around and it fit perfect on there. You could fit a larger one if you just wanted it to sit on top of the table and not in the cutting area, but then that defeats the purpose of the table.

The thing I like about this table versus most of the other ones, is that it has a very large shallow well for doing your prep and cutting. On most of the tables, it has a flat surface with a little juice gutter around that cutting board part. This one has an angled large well which was the second reason I bought this particular model.

The one you see on it in the second picture of my original post is 30x18". The maximum is around 32x20". I just happened to have two of these large cutting boards sitting around and it fit perfect on there. You could fit a larger one if you just wanted it to sit on top of the table and not in the cutting area, but then that defeats the purpose of the table.

The thing I like about this table versus most of the other ones, is that it has a very large shallow well for doing your prep and cutting. On most of the tables, it has a flat surface with a little juice gutter around that cutting board part. This one has an angled large well which was the second reason I bought this particular model.

Thanks for the awesome endorsement and review. Definitely picking one up.

It would easily hold 200 lbs. The table weighs about 42 pounds. Similar plastic folding tables without the sink can hold around 440 lbs and I think this one is sturdier.

The sprayer is on a quick disconnect, so you can disconnect the supply hose and disconnect the sprayer hose as well. The faucet folds down flat and the legs fold up. The shelf just sits on each leg, so it lifts right out and is stored separately. I won't use the shelf much, so it will probably stay in the shed most of the time.

Nice! Tell them to put you on commission, because I think you just sold one for them :mrgreen:

Love your username, btw :thumb:

Love that idea, bet my wife does as well

Used the outdoor cleaning table today. Not a big cook, just a rack of baby backs for later. Cooking those on my Timberline 1300.

20170818084846-e39c4956-me.jpg

20170818084840-310eca66-me.jpg

20170818084838-6d67174e-me.jpg

20170818084836-c97b7217-me.jpg

20170818084833-b3028514-me.jpg

Worked great, no mess inside AT ALL! Mission accomplished. I rinsed the ribs, trimmed, removed the membrane, rubbed with stir fry oil, seasoned and straight into the smoker. Washed the table top and cutting board afterwards. Piece of cake!

Being able to refrig and prepare food outside near the cook area will be PRIMO IMPORTANCE in my next house.....

I broke the table down and it took about five minutes to put it away. Remove the sprayer (quick disconnect), remove the feed hose (quick disconnect), unscrew the drain hose, remove the bottom shelf and fold up the legs. I probably won't use it when I'm making a small meal, but when I have a decent amount of prep to do, it's certainly going to be what I use.

Back