It's Target Clearance Time

I wish I knew what a BBQ section clearance looked like that didn't just include clearance on tongs...but we got brisket prices on lock so I guess I can't complain too much! :wink:

Got a Jumbo Joe last year 30$.
I'm going tomorrow to look for another

Dang, my wife dragged me to Target after work today, and I didn't even think about going to the bbq section. Will check tomorrow! Thanks for the heads up!

When I saw this I was excited! Then no smokey joes!!! Just picked up a Vasconia steamer this week to build a mini. Need a smokey joe now.

I've had my eye on a Performer Gold at Home Depot, waiting for a price mark down.....

I have a kettle, but like the convenience of the cart and other features..

I've had my eye on a Performer Gold at Home Depot, waiting for a price mark down.....

I've never seen any Weber stuff discounted at HD or Lowe's around here.

Search CL for great deals!

Good luck.

weber also sells a side table to attach to their kettles. I found one on CL.

As for the target sale, i'll check it out but won't have very high expectations.

Doubt DFW stores have anything worthwhile on clearance, but please report back.

I usually get replacement grates for my Webers at Target Clearance Sale time.

You have to go to multiple stores, and look in the grill section and on the clearance isle to find the good stuff.

CD

Just checked one in the town I work in, Modesto CA. 22.5 OTS $69.99, Jumbo Joe 41.99, Smokey Joe Silver $29.99 (I think). Food grates were about $10 off. Also had great savings on ancillary items like thermos, covers, utensils, etc. Gonna check the one in my hometown, hoping for more selection.

Matt

My store has an entire box of 22" grates sitting there.

Remember, if the price ends with an 8, it's marked clearance. If the last digit is a 4 it's the final markdown.

Back