• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Contest Announcment Keystone Classic - Harrisburg, PA - Oct. 4 - 5

bmonkman

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Hey everyone. The Keystone Classic is rapidly filling up. We had over 50 teams entered last year and we are well on our way to surpassing that amount.

Where else can you enter a KCBS sanctioned event for $200 and get free ice, free electric, free water, restrooms and showers available 24 hours a day and security? Add to that the Friday ancillary categories winners get a cash prize and ancillary entrants get the meats and eggs supplied for free.

We may not be on a boardwalk, but we are on well drained pavement and you will know where you are going to setup well in advance of the contest day. Add to that easy access to the competition area for your arrival. Plus the all important close access to the interstate (I-81).

If you wish to enter or learn more check out the following links:

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Keystone-Classic-Barbeque-State-Championship/136817849682614

http://www.keystoneinternational.state.pa.us/page/barbequecontest.aspx

badlands BBQ will be there... we very much enjoyed this event last October... looking forward to it...:-D

Application and check was sent this morning. This will be our first time here. After hearing the great reviews and feedback from others here and especially Pepper Monkey folks, we could not miss it.

(I wonder if they have ever seen cupcake chicken up there.....:wink:)

Looking forward to it!

wallace

Application and check was sent this morning. This will be our first time here. After hearing the great reviews and feedback from others here and especially Pepper Monkey folks, we could not miss it.

(I wonder if they have ever seen cupcake chicken up there.....:wink:)

Looking forward to it!

wallace

oh, crap. your coming to my home town?

oh, crap. your coming to my home town?

Buckle up big guy!!

Just so you know, I put an extra check and note in the envelope. Here is what it said:

HELLO. THE EXTRA $500.00 CHECK IS TO MAKE SURE WE ARE CAMPING NEXT TO SMOKIN' GNOME BBQ!

Also, I am having a keg of PBR delivered to "our" joint site!

:clap2:

wallace

Buckle up big guy!!

Just so you know, I put an extra check and note in the envelope. Here is what it said:

HELLO. THE EXTRA $500.00 CHECK IS TO MAKE SURE WE ARE CAMPING NEXT TO SMOKIN' GNOME BBQ!

wallace

Somehow you have been mislead .... I think people usually pay the extra $500 NOT to be next to Sal !!!

I think we'll be submitting our application in the next few days. Going to make this our last of the year. And yes, the juicer will be made available and we will have orange crushes!

Buckle up big guy!!

wallace

oh crap! I may have to get a new liver after this!

Somehow you have been mislead .... I think people usually pay the extra $500 NOT to be next to Sal !!!

Lol!! We camped next to Sal at the Hogging Up Festival in Winchester earlier this year. It was a hoot to say the least!!!

Looking forward to seeing everybody.

wallace

We got our info pack via email the ther day. Getting psyched for the event!

wallace

looks like this is getting ready to fill up at 60 teams, there still is time to get in according to face book.

any other brethren sign up?

Sent the check and application in today, Willy's Q Shack will be there.

Back