2 Briskets & 6 Racks of St. Louis Ribs, First Try Sam's Club Meats

hurricanedavid

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
First time using Sam's Club meats. I picked up two 13lb packer briskets and six
racks of St. Louis ribs. One brisket was seasoned with Canadian Steak Seasoning and the other with Jack Daniels beef rub. The ribs were seasoned with mustard/Smokin Guns Hot and finished with a honey BBQ sauce. Burnt ends were seasoned with Killer Hog AP seasoning and finished with Sweet Baby Rays sauce.

Overall, I was very pleased with the results and the quality of Sam's Club meats. Following are a few pictures of the cook. Thanks for checking it out.

Last edited:
Nice cook! Looks like you had enough to feed a good crowd.

Yeah, I enjoy feeding extended family and friends. The Stumps BabyXL has a fairly large capacity and it's no more work to cook one rack or fill it up.

The sams by us never have great looking full packers. They are always on the small side. Those looked really nice!

The sams by us never have great looking full packers. They are always on the small side. Those looked really nice!

I haven't been a Sam's Club member in probably 20 years. My brother always told me how nice their meat was so finally decided to join.

I was very happy to see many nice cuts of meat for a great price as compared to our local grocery store, Publix. So, I'll probably begin buying all my meat products from Sam's.

The Sam's in these parts has great ribs, pork butts, and decent chicken. Also the beef ribs are excellent....very meaty. Briskets are flats only....no matter how much I hassle the manager....:mrgreen::mrgreen:

Back