In Memoriam: R.I.P. Bubba Keg, You Will be Missed!

Boshizzle

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Due to circumstances too gruesome to post, I will only pay tribute rather than give the gory details. Let's just say, it's all my fault, I admit it.

Today, July 20, 2014, my dear Bubba Keg that has served me so well for so many years has cooked his last delicious morsel of barbecue. He was as a fine a BBQ smoker as ever existed and he will be missed! Here is a pic of him during his prime. Honestly, this is the first BBQ cooker that I have lost that I will greatly miss! Not only has he help feed my family and friends delicious BBQ, his BBQ prowess has also won KCBS awards.

Bubba_zpsf205f81b.jpg

But, all is not lost as some of his parts will be used to give BBQ life to a brand new UDS so, in a way, Bubba Keg will live on still. Long live, Bubba Keg!

Sorry for your loss...I was half expecting an address to send memorial donations in lieu of flowers.:p

It's tough. Sleep with some bacon under your pillow tonight. Dream sweet dreams, think good thoughts of your friend.

Details!!!!

Having also been a proud Bubba Keg owner myself, I know just how stupidly tough those things are built.

What on earth happened....

So sorry to hear of your loss, but I am inspired by reincarnation and the new fire that will one day burn in parts of Bubba Keg. Rally on, brother, rally on!

Well, it's no fault of the keg. It really is all my fault and, it's kind of embarrassing to tell the truth. :-D Sad and embarrassing which makes it even sadder.

Back