• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New BBQ show - American Grilled

I saw the commercial for that, it looks interesting. I noticed that Danielle Dimovski (Diva Q) is one of the people who will be on there at some point and she's always entertaining.:tongue:
I guess I'll probably watch the first episode and see what it's like.:-D

Several people on Facebook have been posting that they will be in it. One of the guys in Central IL who we know through competitions will be in the Chicago episode.

American Grilled Chicago

For those you have been following the new cooking competition show on the travel Channel. I can officially say the episode I will appear in American Grilled Chicago will debut on August 20 at 8 PM on the travel Channel. I'm really excited to see how it turned out and I encourage everyone to watch it.

It was my understanding that the first episode airs tonight, was I misinformed? Got the DVR set to record it, looking forward to what everyone cooks up.

Mattoon, that's down by Lake Shelbyville, we used to hunt birds down there. Can't wait to see the show

The series starts tomorrow night. The episode shot in Chicago is on August 20th.

I have the whole series set to record!

Yes that's correct Ron. The series starts tomorrow. There will be 13 different cities they filmed in. The episode that I appear in will air on Aug. 20th and the city was Chicago.

American Grilled and it will be on The Travel Channel. The series debuts tomorrow at 8 central.

Back