Contest Announcment Masters in may 2014 (fremont, wi)

JUST SMOKIN'

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
It is official, MASTERS IN MAY, at Fremont, Wisconsin will be held May 3rd and 4th, 2014. Bigger purse, more teams, same great venue. Stay tuned for further details!

Timothy J Schopp
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
OSHKOSH, WI

JOS H20 SUBMARINE SMOKER
2 - TRAEGER PELLET POOPERS
1 - KAMADO JOE

Team confirmations

Wow, I started working on the teams that will confirm entry into this years MASTERS IN MAY and was surprised by the response! As of this morning I have 43 confirmed and still have not contacted 26 teams from last years event. If you are planning on attending hit me up on facebook at the MASTERS IN MAY page, my personal page, here on the Brethren or email me at tjschopp@new.rr.com. The cutoff will be 66 teams!

Tim Schop
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI
Oshkosh, WI

Lots of equipment for burning logs

Downloaded the form today. Will the Cajun vendor be back?
This was an extremely well run first contest IMHO. Hopefully they'll have wireless and maybe cable available this year, but they had great folks, and the weather was pretty good Saturday....Friday, well....it is the northwoods kinda :razz:

We'll likely send our entry once the holidays are over.

Team registration

The MASTERS IN MAY event hit 55 confirmed teams yesterday with 15 already paid and registered! get your application in early since we are limited to 66 teams.

TIM SCHOPP
TIM'S FULL BELLI DELI

OSHKOSH,WI

Sounds like November at the earliest they said tonight.

If you're in Appleton this would be a GREAT first comp for you. Bearing in mind that it's mid-Wisconsin in early May, the weather is a bit of a crapshoot. Last year is was awful Thursday and Friday, but Saturday was gorgeous! It was one of the best run first time comps we've been to

Back