Compare Spicewine Small and Backwoods Party

jerrycentral

Reaction score
Two similar small units that I have been considering for family cooking only. I would be interested in any comparison that you can make. Columbia is close to me so I am pretty sure about the spicewine but I want to do my homework!!

Jerry
Warrensburg, MO

Swing by Cattle Call and give yourself an introduction. I am sure if the information is available somebody here will be able to get it to you.

I believe part of the problem is that none of us own a Backwoods cooker and nobody, that I'm aware of, has bought or WON a small Spicewine cooker. We've got several members that own the large Spicewine cookers but then that's not what your asking about.

I believe part of the problem is that none of us own a Backwoods cooker and nobody,
Buzz (2Fat) cooks on Backwoods, his models are larger as well though.

Re: RE: Compare Spicewine Small and Backwoods Party

chad said:
I believe part of the problem is that none of us own a Backwoods cooker and nobody, that I'm aware of, has bought or WON a small Spicewine cooker. We've got several members that own the large Spicewine cookers but then that's not what your asking about.

Good one Dave, Jay?

Kevin

RE: Re: RE: Compare Spicewine Small and Backwoods Party

What's a Spicewine cooker? :wink: And how do I win one?

RE: Re: RE: Compare Spicewine Small and Backwoods Party

Brother Jay (spicewine) has a company, Spicewine Ironworks, and builds some rather spectactular cookers for both the backyard and professional cooks and competitors.

www.spicewineironworks.com

Several bros own different models and use them regularly.

Jay donated a cooker last year to a fund raiser and a bunch of us bought raffle tickets for it, too! :D Fortunately (or not) none of us won the cooker. :mrgreen:

SpiceWine

I would recommend calling both mfg's ask the questions you need answered. I was in your shoes almost a year ago and I did just that..I think you might be surprised!!!!!!!! Ask to talk to the owner/fabricator and see what happens... Also consider any individual mods you may want on your smoker and pose some of those questions.

good luck bro

Back