Boneless skinless chicken thighs

mrpigs

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
Saw a thread awhile back where somebody was asking about ways to cook these.

This batch was hit with some Victory Lane sweet peach rub and glazed with Sticky Fingers and smoked with some pecan.

Only takes about thirty minutes, a good weeknight cook.

Sorry, no fancy plate pictures, they usually just get cut up and tossed in a salad.

The funky looking one on the right got hit good with some granulated garlic and parmesan cheese cause that's how my daughter likes hers

Attachments

• KIMG0269.jpg
    KIMG0269.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 446
  • KIMG0270.jpg
    KIMG0270.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 442
They look great! I like your cheese idea too. Will give it a try.

Try this on those thighs at the dinner table:

Jalapeño and Cilantro Sauce

Ingredients

1 cup fresh cilantro leaves and stems, trimmed and chopped coarse
3 jalapeño chiles, stemmed, seeded, and minced
½ cup mayonnaise
1 tablespoon lime juice
2 garlic cloves, minced
½ teaspoon kosher salt
2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil

Instructions

Makes 1 cup

For a spicier sauce, reserve and add some of the chile seeds to the blender.

Process cilantro, jalapeños, mayonnaise, lime juice, garlic, and salt in blender for 1 minute. Scrape down sides of blender jar and continue to process until smooth, about 1 minute longer. With blender running, slowly add oil until incorporated. Transfer to bowl.

(from cooks country)

-c-

Love BS chicken thighs. As does my dog......pretty sure ive cooked about 250 pounds of these in the past year alone. I like to cook em hot on the grill. Give em a sear then indirect at 400 or so for a few minutes.

Are you guys trimming most of the fat off of these before throwing them on the smoker? I haven't tried smoking them yet, but the ones I'm finding have a bunch of fat on them.

The fat is where it's at. That's what keeps the thigh moist. Leave it and it will render some, whatever is left just don't eat. The fat is the path to flavor town.

i cook these all the time. i don't smoke them though. i grill them on my weber gasser. i usually marinate them in taco or fajita type seasonings. grill, chop and all the fixins for tacos, burritos and nachos.

i do boneless skinless thighs regularly in the oven. it's a convection oven. set convection for 400, spray a broiling pan and lid with pam, season both sides of the thighs stretched out directly on the broiling pan lid. once oven is at temp, in it goes for 40min. when going sauceless, i just let em ride until the timer is up. when i use sauce, i baste the tops at about the 30min mark. either way, at the 40min mark, pull set the pan on the stove and use tongs to put thighs on plates. serve with side(s) of choice and it's a pretty quick weekday meal.

Smoked some boneless skinless thighs saturday which my wife made into green-chile chicken enchiladas.

Uber Bueno!

Back