Massive score....BEER, BUTTS, AND BRISKET!!!!!!!

bjarolim

Full Fledged Farker
Reaction score
So my bro is the Chief Brewmaster and at local craft brewery here in oklahoma city, and I always go up there and do a homebrew session every once in a while when I get time too. But the other day he told me to come up there cause he has been intrigued about my pit build and told me he had some meat that vendors had given him, plus all the free beer I want(it pays to be kin to the brewmaster).

Anyways I was going up there thinking he might have some ribs or steaks or something but low and behold he had opened the freezer and was it a pretty site to see. He said take whatever and however many you want...plus beer. I only grabbed a pork butt and brisket flat cause that's all the freezer is gonna handle at the moment...he has another butt and pork loin roast whenever I wanna come get it. AND IT WAS ALL FREE!!!!! Who needs the grocery store when all I gotta do is goto local brewery and stock up and the essentials!!!!!!

I dunno of I will get bombarded by the mods if I post a link to their site so I won't but the brewery is Cool Ale Works if u wanna check them out!!!!

All the goodies
20160621_165551_zpsml7mpm8o.jpg
[/URL]

The butt
20160621_165814_zpsraj6elhw.jpg
[/URL]

The brisket
20160621_165741_zps1akxt3yk.jpg
[/URL]

Be jealous, be very very jealous!!!!!!!

damn man! awesome! we have an award winning brewmaster on our comp team. it is a nice addition.

"all the free beer I want" That's a pretty epic bro you have there, especially since we're talking craft beer.

Crap and all I have are sisters. Not that there is anything wrong with sisters but not a beer, brisket and butt provider among them.

I try not to abuse the free beer power too much...seeing I don't want the accessibility to be revoked if abused....but now I'm thinking I'm gonna have to brew some home brews now and convert into some marinades and such

Wow. That's a great score!

Have heard good things about Coop's F5 IPA.

Wow. That's a great score!

Have heard good things about Coop's F5 IPA.

F5 is darn good. Most popular in their arsenal right now. They sell 5 Times more F5 than anything else which is weird to me....alot of hop character which o can't see being everyone's cup-o-tea.

Coop just now started distributing to Texas so it'll be down their real soon!!

F5 is darn good. Most popular in their arsenal right now. They sell 5 Times more F5 than anything else which is weird to me....alot of hop character which o can't see being everyone's cup-o-tea.

Coop just now started distributing to Texas so it'll be down their real soon!!

Good to know. Will keep an eye out for it.

Nice! I'll look for them next time I'm in OKC. :thumb:

Back