SRF Wagyu brisket...Which to buy

I'll chime in here. I have personally dealt with the ranch Adam has mentioned. I had a case of briskets come in today. The rancher also threw in 12 wagyu burgers for the hell of it as well. These are good people we're talking about

No one is selling nor pushing the wagyu brisket on this site. I think the whole point Adam had was to let people know there are other options out there for those that don't wish to spend so much on high quality beef with a little leg work.

I am positive SRF is a fine product or it wouldn't have the reputation or success that it has had. Most are totally ok with spending the money on their product. I think Adams goal was to let people know there are other options out there

Part of the fun in BBQ is sharing knowledge and tricks of the trade right?

now please, tell me where you get it from.. PM works!!

One question, do those still have the little rib bones still attached?

I'm with bbs, let's see some actual facts and how about a couple of pictures of the waygu briskets you have talked about.

Looks kind of funny to you going after SRF here....

I'll chime in here. I have personally dealt with the ranch Adam has mentioned. I had a case of briskets come in today. The rancher also threw in 12 wagyu burgers for the hell of it as well. These are good people we're talking about

No one is selling nor pushing the wagyu brisket on this site. I think the whole point Adam had was to let people know there are other options out there for those that don't wish to spend so much on high quality beef with a little leg work.

I am positive SRF is a fine product or it wouldn't have the reputation or success that it has had. Most are totally ok with spending the money on their product. I think Adams goal was to let people know there are other options out there

Part of the fun in BBQ is sharing knowledge and tricks of the trade right?

Agreed, you just do not need to put someone or a Brethren supporting company down in the process.
I have been on the receiving end of that a time or two.

Last edited:
youre incorrect - you can buy from the other 3 wagyu ranches but you must get in line and the purchase typically is a minimum 2000lb pallet. SRF doesn't own their own cattle.. and most of their cattle are not wagyu.. there are only 40000 head of wagyu cattle in the united states.. do the math.

one big meat producer butchers 10000 head daily in one facility..

I wonder how many times I should have to repeat this.

maybe enough times to not sound like an *******?

I'm going to start my own thread about my Wagyu Briskets I received today from the supplier in question, so as not to step on any toes here in the SRF thread. I'm sure SRF has awesome beef as well and might try it someday as well.

I'll post the link here when I get it typed.

Back