French Toast Fatty?

Tut-T-Que

Knows what a fatty is.
Reaction score
I like french toast and i like fatties. think ima make this concoction. what yall think?

maybe with some cream cheese n jam mixed together and smothered inside of the fatty. yup. that sounds darn good

I made a blueberry muffin fatty after seeing it somewhere and it was fantastic. I like your idea. Mine had syrup added and I think that would be a must for your French toast fatty. Go for it and let us know!

Blueberry pancake fatty was great, so why not french toast!

P1160365.JPG

Sounds like a great idea.

I also make a blueberry muffin and syrup fatty as a dessert breakfast fatty after the traditional eggs, cheese, onions, and peppers fatty is demolished.

Fatty's are made for breakfast food, imo. I've done a pancake one as well, and it worked out fantastically.

Maple JD, French toast, Miscapone cheese & Chopped Pecans with Cinnamon sugar& a drizzle of Steens Cane syrup OH YUM!!!

Do you guys get up early to cook these? Or do you cook the previous day and reheat? Those fatties look and sound amazing

I normally do the prep work the night before. So I end up with a rolled up fatty or two in the fridge overnight. That honestly helps it set up and take a nice log shape. But I smoke them in the morning, wrap in foil, put them in a cooler filled with towels just like I do with my other bbq. I then take them into work for breakfast and no reheating is usually required.

Back