HoDeDo NY Adventure - still looking for advice!

HoDeDo

Babbling Farker
Reaction score
So it is 100% official - NY vacation - Griswold style...:shock: 14 days:icon_cool -- we are cooking Boston Hills and Lake Placid.

2700 miles and 48 hrs of road time!

Some of our itinerary includes:
Day 1 - 8hrs, stopping in Richmond, IN @ Deer Ridge Campgrounds.
Day 2-5 Boston Hills!!! (KCBS and Grilling events, + Falls visit!)
Days 6-11 Lake Placid!!! (touring Olympic areas, the town, AuSable river stuff - (open to suggestions!!!)
Day 12 1st Leg home --- Columbus, OH

Any Brethren in the Richmond Area on 6/24 - feel free to come on out and see us at Deer Ridge if you have time.

We need some help on the way home... does anyone have campground or RV park suggestions in the columbus area?? We'd be game to meeting up with folks there also on the way back. 11hrs of drivetime that day, so we may not be very energetic, but we always love some company!

We're looking forward to spending some time with all of our friends, and making new ones!!

Hey days 2-5, what are your plans, may be we could do some activities together since our kids are about the same age:biggrin: We will be traveling from Boston to Placid as well.

Hey days 2-5, what are your plans, may be we could do some activities together since our kids are about the same age:biggrin: We will be traveling from Boston to Placid as well.

We are trying to work that out right now... I know one day we want to go up to AuSable Chasm, if possible. But I know there is mirror lake, Whiteface, and other outdoor activities as well. I am looking for input as to the best places I should take the girls.

We figured we would also need a full day for all the olympic stuff - And then there is checking out the town of Lake Placid...

We will definately need to get hooked up -- you guys doing a falls trip too?

Yes I believe we have a wonderful tour guide, his name is Mike...lol:biggrin:

I'll PM you my phone numbers, give me a call when you get a chance.

Back