Votes: 44 20.4%
  • Never have

Votes: 50 23.1%
  • What is it?

Votes: 61 28.2%

• Total voters
S

SP

Ive read some post about it, both good and bad. So I want to take a poll and get comments. What do you do ex. cut it with certian liquids, setting times whatever. So tell me what you can without give too many secrets, unless you want to.

I have tried both the Fab B, and Fab B lite.... and tried cutting with other liquids.... I chose "like" above only because I don't "hate" it. Jury is still out for me. I have had both good and bad results. Regardless of taste - I think it can make the slices appear "dry" - even though they are not. Hard to explain, other than to show it to you. Jeff has seen what I am talking about too -- Jeff, got a good discriptive way to describe what the Fab does when it makes the slices look dry?

I'm still playing with it, but have not found a consistant return from it.

I've never tried it...I 've heard some interesting things about it though....
I will say that most of the people I know of that have used it ,are very opinionated about it one way or another...strange effect this concoction seems to have on people.....maybe vodoo:eek: ...hehehe

must be a yankee thang. you know those dallas folks will use anything? just kidding

We use both products in competition.

I don't use is at home...too farkin' expensive. Also, it does leave an aftertaste in the meat - especially if you save the meat and freeze it.

Use it love it and I'm even sponsored by the Ingredient Store. If you want to know how I use it you'll have to take my bbq class in the spring. Here are my results using the product.

Salisbury MD 6th Brisket
Rhode Island State Championship 1st brisket
Peters Pond 3rd Brisket
Lake Placid 1st Brisket
Harpoon 3rd Brisket
Hudson valley 2nd brisket
Lincoln NH 1st Brisket
New Holland (72 teams) 1st brisket
Lowell MA 3rd Brisket
NEBS Brisket Team of the year

I cant say that I hate it, or even like it. I am indifferent to it. From a comp standpoint I think it is a good product. For eating purposes I think it does something to my stomach, could just be me...

I have used it at least five times with good results, the secret is what to mix it with and how much to use.

I was thinking of trying it, but as stated above it is not the cheapest thing so I wanted get your current thoughts. Ok should I get reg or light. And does it come with recommendations on amount to use etc.

I picked hate but I'm like hodedo the jurry is still out for me not sure if I like the after taste

YankeeBBQ said:
Salisbury MD 6th Brisket
Rhode Island State Championship 1st brisket
Peters Pond 3rd Brisket
Lake Placid 1st Brisket
Harpoon 3rd Brisket
Hudson valley 2nd brisket
Lincoln NH 1st Brisket
New Holland (72 teams) 1st brisket
Lowell MA 3rd Brisket
NEBS Brisket Team of the year

I'd say that's a pretty good endorsement. Now, when and where are them classes gonna be at exactly?

I had ordered some back in November to try out but never came. Just checked with Joe at the Ingredient Store and he's had a heck of a couple weeks with surgery, a gradchild, software issues, etc. Hope to check it out soon.

Greendriver said:
I'd say that's a pretty good endorsement. Now, when and where are them classes gonna be at exactly?

March April or May not sure yet in the Boston Mass area.

I found something that has most of the same ingredients that I can get locally and alot cheaper. Got 2 second places with it so far.

Back