• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

I'm tracking a 1750 lb package from Georgia to Virginia

Ohh yeah!!! Congrats on the new toy.

Why are you opening it at home? Wouldn't it have made more sense for it to be where it is going to be used?

Why are you opening it at home? Wouldn't it have made more sense for it to be where it is going to be used?

The brewery is months behind schedule, turns out there are lots of surprises when remolding a 100 year old building. I'm going to cater/vend with it for a few months until it ready for its permanent spot.

The brewery is months behind schedule, turns out there are lots of surprises when remolding a 100 year old building. I'm going to cater/vend with it for a few months until it ready for its permanent spot.
Knowing what you do for real life, I am sure this was no surprise.

Some years ago, working on a garden for a 100 year old house, we were digging a foundation trench for a retaining wall, and hit what initially appeared to be a hard pan. A quick sideways excavation revealed...tadaaa! A complete foundation from an older house, that was 7 feet below the existing house. :wacko:

The real puzzler, the house dated from 1898, we had a photo from when there were no houses, from 1880-ish...just open fields with a rudimentary grid of roads being built. Where the fark did an old house come from in Oakland, pre-1880, that was demolished and filled over?

Knowing what you do for real life, I am sure this was no surprise.

Some years ago, working on a garden for a 100 year old house, we were digging a foundation trench for a retaining wall, and hit what initially appeared to be a hard pan. A quick sideways excavation revealed...tadaaa! A complete foundation from an older house, that was 7 feet below the existing house. :wacko:

The real puzzler, the house dated from 1898, we had a photo from when there were no houses, from 1880-ish...just open fields with a rudimentary grid of roads being built. Where the fark did an old house come from in Oakland, pre-1880, that was demolished and filled over?

Wow. Check out the brewery Facebook page " woodstock brewhouse", they have some great remodeling pics.

Some friend some beers and a floor jack with some 2x4s
Nice looking rig. Looking forward to some pics of it in action

don't know why they don't ship with the caster already on. I've seen other manufacturers ship theirs on.
i used two floor jacks and 2x6's for my baby.

Back