• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

New Restaurant Depot in San Marcos. Yay!

Q Junkie

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
The wife was driving me to my Eye Dr. appt and there it was. Not open yet but just .64 mi (as the crow fly's) from my house. The look on my wife's face :crazy: when I squealed was priceless. No honey, I did not wet myself....much. :heh:

The San Marcos, Calif location off the 78 fwy opened a couple of months ago. I shopped there last month.

I drive on Barham Dr. every day and frequent the Totaline Wholesale right next door and haven't ever seen the sign until today. I thought it was a DMV or something. :redface:

How was your experience?

So what is the deal with membership? Can anyone with a business licence join? Does it have to be restaurant related? Do I have to be human or just carbon based life form?

I have never been to a RD, but this is from there website

While Restaurant Depot is not open to the general public, anyone who operates a business or non-profit and uses commercial foodservice products qualifies to open a free membership account with shopping privileges at any of our convenient locations throughout the United States.

I drive on Barham Dr. every day and frequent the Totaline Wholesale right next door and haven't ever seen the sign until today. I thought it was a DMV or something. :redface:

How was your experience?

I use to shop at the one off Mira Mar. They are the same. Happy shopping,.

So what is the deal with membership? Can anyone with a business licence join? Does it have to be restaurant related? Do I have to be human or just carbon based life form?

You can get RD membership with any business license. Or, for $35 per year, you can get a KCBS license and print out a one day pass as often as you like.

Back