Hooters Daytona Wings

TheWolfePit

is one Smokin' Farker
Reaction score
Now you don't have to pay high beer prices and you can make these in your backyard....and they're better than Hooters! At least I thought so!

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YHou-gmF3qI"]Hooters Daytona Beach Style Wings (Copycat Recipe) - How to make Daytona Wings - YouTube[/ame]

I do love the Hooters Daytona wings and I'm going to give yours a try. But no matter how good your recipes is, I'm still going to Hooters. LOL!!!

Those wings look pretty darn good. I did some wings the other day using my newly acquired Blues Hog Tennessee Red sauce and I have to admit they were pretty good and super easy!

great video! i haven't been to a hooters in a while. we used to have one in Binghamton but then it closed down a couple years after opening along with many of their restaurants in the northeast. They have an all you can eat wing night, I started off with breaded teriyaki. horrible choice!

image.png

Another great video Larry. Looks too sweet for my liking, but I am sure others will enjoy them.

Yeah Terry I remember you saying before I think on the Orange Marmalade Sriracha wings you didn't like too much sweet! Definitely lots of sugar in both recipes!! lol Thanks!

great video! i haven't been to a hooters in a while. we used to have one in Binghamton but then it closed down a couple years after opening along with many of their restaurants in the northeast. They have an all you can eat wing night, I started off with breaded teriyaki. horrible choice!

LOL Yeah breaded teriyaki just sounds wrong.....that's why it's all you can eat....they give you crappy wings you don't eat much and they make money!! :becky: I haven't been to a Hooters in years either! Thanks for watching!

Hooters -- wings, breast and thighs. Photo op celebrating winning an '03 100th Anniversary Road King. Sorry but couldn't help posting in this thread.

CIMG0110.jpg

Back