"Happy Phriday Pharkers,what's Smoking this Weekend?"

Happy Phriday Phu and Pharkers! Hope everyone has a good weekend. I have finally recovering from severe tooth pain and getting two extracted. I'm hoping this weekend I will fire the vertical offset Sunday.

I have a double pack of pork butts thawing in the fridge. Think I will also add a double smoked ham, and a crap load of chicken wings. Oh and I also have a STL style rib in the freezer might thaw that out as well. I wanna make enough pre-cooked food for the next week or two.

Sadly, not much this weekend. Going to grill some burgers this afternoon. But, then I have two fantasy football drafts, one Saturday and one Sunday, that will pretty much shoot the rest of the weekend. I'll have to make up for it next week...

Smoke on y'all...

Well, tonight going to some friends to watch some pre season football and eat some local restaurant BBQ. Saturday is fantasy football draft with local restaurant wings. SO, Sunday I'm gonna do some ribs to get that crap taste out of my mouth! I would have cooked some butts for tonight, but just didn't have time to make it happen. Happy cooking to everyone!

Got a couple pork bellies curing now that I will put smoke on tomorrow. Fiancé is going on bachelorette trip this weekend, so thinking I will throw some kind of big steak on the kettle tomorrow night, and Sunday we have our fantasy draft.

Living on leftovers for a couple of days, then off to the lake to try out my new tent. I'm hoping for campfire food if it doesn't rain.

Have a great weekend Phu and Brethren!

Back