On the Jambo waiting list

Awesome! Congratulations on your new pit. I've seen one in person and they are puurrty

Jamie has received my deposit so when the build begins I pick my color. The pits now include all the cool options so my only decision is the color. Thinking about a blue but not sure how it would hold up vs a black? Any Jambo owners out there I could use your help. Thanks

Jamie has received my deposit so when the build begins I pick my color. The pits now include all the cool options so my only decision is the color. Thinking about a blue but not sure how it would hold up vs a black? Any Jambo owners out there I could use your help. Thanks

Just like a car, Black is hard to stay spotless.

Thanks everyone, I will be competing and doing small catering jobs. Yes I would bet that I'll have the only Jambo in Vacaville until I start hauling it around town.

Congratulations, 9 months kind of like waiting for a child to hatch.

Go with a pearl white, just to keep the haters, hating!

Matt

Pulled the trigger! Called Jamie Friday and sent my deposit in for my new J-3 trailer pit. Now the wait begins.

That is awesome. You live close to me. I'll be keeping an eye on Craigslist for when you are ready for a J-5. LOL.

Back