***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Brethren Inspired" Throwdown - Vote!***

***Vote! BBQ Brethren "Brethren Inspired" Throwdown - Vote!***

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
VoteforMoose_zps28ee6811.jpg

Very nice Wish there were more to chose from- only because that would mean that more people entered
Moose I keep trying but it wont let me vote for you

I don't often vote, only when I perceive a clear winner.
Oh My I would hit my choice over and over....

No clear winner declared yet? I challenge anyone from here on out not to vote for themselves. Your own vote can sway your own win. I think that takes away from the sportsmanship of the throwdowns. I hope no offense is taken by my opinion. With that being said, good job Matt. Had I not entered this throwdown, that is the entry I would have voted for. Good effort Big George!

No clear winner declared yet? I challenge anyone from here on out not to vote for themselves. Your own vote can sway your own win. I think that takes away from the sportsmanship of the throwdowns. I hope no offense is taken by my opinion.

I'll get the announcement up shortly.

No offense taken regarding voting for oneself - many consider it in poor taste, though as of yet, we haven't had any hard and fast rule about it.

I posted that same question about voting for oneself. Some great points were brought up. I have since changed my mind and no longer vote for my own. (haven't entered a Throwdown in bit either though).
No offense taken.

Back