• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

BBQ Santa is starting to load up his sleigh.

BBQ Santa sounds awesome!! I'll get my stocking nailed to the mantle tonight!! It's gonna be hard to fall asleep now. :clap2:

From all the posts last year that I read, BBQ Santa gave away some awesome prizes last year. Looking forward to participating this year.

Dear Santa

I have been good this year. I stopped making nasty bitter BBQ using smoldering fires. I have learned how to use my BBQ tools and make meals that people like. I learned the beauty of a smoking a naked fatty on a Sunday morning. I learned how to use reverse sear for the best steaks ever. I learned that each and every cook is a learning experience. I now understand the good BBQ is only ready when it's ready. I have learned you can't rush good BBQ, if you do it's not good. (Don't ask me how I know) I am learning more every day with the help of the Brethen.

Oh, I believe in BBQ Santa!!

Dear BBQ Santa,

My name is Dadeo and I have followed all the bbq rules that everyone has told me to do. I've made Wampus Beans and followed all the advice from Peeps and everyone else to the best of my ability. I have always put a fatty on the smoker every time it was going and when someone asked for advice on building or getting a new smoker I always tried to be the first person to tell them TO JUST BUILD A UDS Please enjoy the ABT's and Burnt ends along with Yeunglings that I have left by the tree for you.

Always a believer,

Dadeo

If I have to be good AND follow rules, this is going to be tough. This may tear at my very fiber of who I am, but because I have learned so much from being a participant of this community I feel it is the least I can do once a year. I will shun The Krampus and pledge my allegiance to BBQ Santa.

:rockon:All Hail BBQ Santa!:rockon:

If I have to be good AND follow rules, this is going to be tough. This may tear at my very fiber of who I am, but because I have learned so much from being a participant of this community I feel it is the least I can do once a year. I will shun The Krampus and pledge my allegiance to BBQ Santa.

:rockon:All Hail BBQ Santa!:rockon:

If there are gonna be RULES to this!!!! I'll have to quote Kramer in this thing.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89Ob_QmJu2o"]The Best Of Kramer - The Contest - YouTube[/ame]

I believe in BBQ Santa. 2014 has been a VERY rough year for me. Lost an uncle, then my dad and cousin within days of each other. I'd appreciate some love from you BBQ Santa.

Can't hardly wait for BBQ Santa :) - I have build my own UDS this spring, and made some great Q during this year - learned sooooo much from my fellow brethren.
GO BBQ Santa !!!

Just a quick update.

The annual "I believe in BBQ Santa!" Giveaway will begin in 2 weeks.

So far the sponsors for this year are:
Snake River Farms
Mojobricks
Frogmats
Baxter's Original smoking woods
Ubon's BBQ Sauce & Bloody Mary Mix
Wyocena Yacht Club
and, of course, Big Butz BBQ Sauce & Seasonings

There is still room for more sponsors wanting to get in on the fun though.

Can a Jew believe in BBQ Santa?

hqdefault.jpg

Back