Butcher Paper anyone?

I use the pink its 18" x1000" like 26 bucks for 40lbs, it wraps up brisket, butts and ribs good.

abenyny7.jpg

http://216.178.81.174/abco2/catalogdetail.asp?id=OII-BPK18-10&formname=browse

Sent from my SGH-T999

I've used cheap kraft paper, in a roll, from staples or walmart in the past...its found with the shipping/mail supplies

I like uline for my handle business. Great products and awesome shipping.

Does anyone know what paper Frankin uses? Is it 18" red paper?

I got 1000' of natural colored butcher paper from restaurant dept and the stuff is very thin, it rips and is a pain to work with. :mad:

I got 1000' of natural colored butcher paper from restaurant dept and the stuff is very thin, it rips and is a pain to work with. :mad:

Franklin uses custom paper made at a secret mill in Uvalde, TX. :twisted: The secret is in the use of mesquite and juniper (Mountain Cedar). :mrgreen:

Yes he uses the same 18 inch one I posted from the same place, Chuck Norris did just start working there I hear. ...:D

Sent from my SGH-T999

I just use brown paper bags from the grocery store. I cut off the bottom where the glue is and the panel where the print is. Usually takes 2 bags to wrap one brisket. Works and is free.

I just use brown paper bags from the grocery store. I cut off the bottom where the glue is and the panel where the print is. Usually takes 2 bags to wrap one brisket. Works and is free.
I know I am probably a little late in asking this but does the paper trash bag replace the foil? How does it work better than foil? Thanks

I was just going to ask why someone would use the paper instead of foil...

Does fluids go through the paper?

Back