• working on DNS.. links may break temporarily.

Roll Call. Inside 30 days. Hawgin on Lanier

Looking forward to this one. Our third year here and they put on a great contest. We're gonna try and get there Friday. See ya there :-D

I will be there Saturday, representing the GBC and answering questions for the backyarders.

Great event on the lake - if you haven't been before, I think they can still squeeze in a couple teams!

Unfortunately we are missing this one. Sucks because I have a good friend that is with the Jaycees who really wanted us there. I tried to sign up to judge but never got a response.

I'm planning on getting there Friday night. Maybe this way I can get around and meet some other teams and some brethren. Last two competitions I've been so busy! Really looking forward to it!

I'm planning on getting there Friday night. Maybe this way I can get around and meet some other teams and some brethren. Last two competitions I've been so busy! Really looking forward to it!

Note that this is a Sat/Sun contest. Might be a few teams Friday, but not all will be there.

There will definitely be a decent handful though on Friday :-D. We plan on getting semi-setup and letting the beer flow and bs'ing begin :clap2:.

What time will the beer start flowing??? I was planning on dropping off the trailer around noon Friday and going back to work....might have to reconsider that second part :)

What time will the beer start flowing??? I was planning on dropping off the trailer around noon Friday and going back to work....might have to reconsider that second part :)

We should be there between 5-6. Forget going back to work......or just for a few hours.

I am bringing the dish and box so we can watch the UGA game Sat.

Anyone have a 60' flat screen they want to set up outside?

Just a thought!

Smoke Me Silly will be there late Friday. Haven't competed in GA in a while, so looking forward to seeing our GA BBQ friends!

Ended up getting here late, nearly had an EZ-Up turn into a kite since the storm hit right as we were unloading, and wound up listening to the game instead of watching it, since the timeline got pushed. All that said, we're set up on the very north end across from JOS and Big D's, the big meats are in the smoke, the lightning seems to be abating, and I really need to look into getting a camper. :p

It was nice meeting you rabiddog! I didn't realize you were brethren when I helped you turn you canopy back over! Also meet Fnbish. Finished top ten in ribs and pork for backyard division. Overall had a really fun weekend!

Really great event. We sucked it up something fierce, but it was a fun and they have a nice location with lots of room up at Lanier. Big D great to see you at awards.

It was nice meeting you rabiddog! I didn't realize you were brethren when I helped you turn you canopy back over! Also meet Fnbish. Finished top ten in ribs and pork for backyard division. Overall had a really fun weekend!

Great to meet you as well and thanks for the hand. Congratulations on your calls!

Back