I've always wanted a food truck.....

bbqwizard

Babbling Farker

Batch Image
Reaction score
But this will work for now:grin: Have to start somewhere. I plan to have it wrapped and give it some bling as soon as I'm able. More pics later....We only snapped a few before hitching it up and rolling.

Attachments

• 20160911_121927.jpg
    20160911_121927.jpg
    36.8 KB · Views: 1,548
  • 20160911_113126.jpg
    20160911_113126.jpg
    42.7 KB · Views: 1,539
Well,

We need more pics and details. We need details here.

Congrats,

Nice looking rig.

Nice! Any plans or just get the trailer and figure it out?

Best of luck!

Looking forward to seeing the future improvements.

The wife and I like watching Food Truck Wars and I always wondered how it would be like to own one. Good luck.

That's AWESOME Phillip, congratulations! You're a monster of a hard-worker, a truly talented chef, and a great guy; this is going to work out really well for you, I'm sure of it!

Looks pretty neat to me,even defies Gravity.
Will it be pricey to wrap it?
Thanks! Not too bad, I don't think. I mean, it's over $1000 to wrap but still not as bad as we thought.

You look happy there. Seems you're supposed to be doing this. How great that you're able to follow your passion like this.
Thanks Ted. For as long as I can remember, I've wanted to be a chef. There was only maybe one point in my younger years where I questioned it. Nope, I love it, absolutely love it:)
That's AWESOME Phillip, congratulations! You're a monster of a hard-worker, a truly talented chef, and a great guy; this is going to work out really well for you, I'm sure of it!
Thank you! I am humbled. I remember my grandfather being upset with me when I was younger, because all i wanted to do that day was watch T.V. Now, people have a hard time getting me to stop for a minute, to say, watch T.V., read a book, or just relax...:redface:

Back