Meatless Monday is BACK $&@&$!?$&

16Adams

somebody shut me the fark up.

Batch Image
Reaction score
We eat a lot of grilled and smoked food. Meatless Monday event comes and goes but today it's back. No way this is healthier than a steak.

No FREAKN problem this time around. Meatless Cupcakes.
Toast with Hemp Oil Apple Butter
Taco Villa GuadalJara & bean burrito green sauce
Annie's Mac n Cheese with sautéed veggies supper

My addition to Monday menu in photo

Last edited:
lol Well at least you aren't sufferin'. Looks and sounds tasty from here! :-D

I'd skip the meal and go for the desert...

I used to have a badge that said "health food is ok...but it makes me sick" :becky:

16 Adams I had cowboy fry pan biscuits fried in lard with sliced fattie and a Shiner Bach for breakfast this morning.:becky: Hemp oil applebutter??? Did the toast give you the munchies??? if so I want some of that apple butter :biggrin1:

Breakfast Shiner, that's a sign of a great day

On meatless Monday's is seafood out?.... If it is you can keep em with my blessings and condolences :wink: On the other hand those cupcakes are killers:thumb:

I don't understand why one would deprive himself of grilled protein.

On Monday's or any other day for that matter.

That being said.....those cupcakes look killer. !

On meatless Monday's is seafood out?.... If it is you can keep em with my blessings and condolences :wink: On the other hand those cupcakes are killers:thumb:

I'm guessing seafood is in. Bride is using last nights grilled wild Atlantic salmon and making green chile salmon patties

Last edited:
Last (Florida) Cattlemen's Association convention I went to I had an instructor in an educational seminar state emphatically that chicken wasn't real meat:becky:

I just had some brown basmati rice with a scrambled egg and some sauteed broccoli. What can I say, I was lazy. lol. Oh I forgot, some Sriracha hot chili sauce added to it. Everything tastes great with Sriracha. lol

Annie's Shells & White Cheddar is awesome

images

I am a Carnavore!

What's better than Meat and Potatoes? - Meat and Meat!

I'm sure you will more than make up for it on Tuesday.:wink:

Back