WSM Conundrum

BBQ_MAFIA

somebody shut me the fark up.
Reaction score
Found a brand new WSM 18.5" still in the box with two bags or wood chunks for $200. It's just 20 mins from my house.

I need this cooker like a hole in the head, but I want it. I could have it in my house today, but why do I need it?

What to do. Somebody talk me out of it, or maybe into it.

I say no but that is only because I am 2 down and trying to catch up to you.:biggrin1:

You have a lot of cookers, including a ECB . I would buy $200 worth of meat.

Great little cooker, easy on fuel, convenient to transport, and fun to use. They have great customer support and Harbormaster provides great technical support online here. I take one camping regularly and would not be without one or several.

I think you owe it to the Weber brotherhood to see that this little fellow gets a good home.

I'm a tad more macabre as I've witnessed quite a few "I wished I'd" thought processes.
Eventually death will smile at you and all you can do is smile back. You can give it the finger with a wanted smoker burping thin blue standing beside you. Buy it!!

If that was 20 minutes from me I would grab it up, if for no other reason that there has to be someone I know that would love to have it. in a shop of approximately twenty five guys I have helped six guys with an ugly drum build, and have found three WSM's for people and facilitated a sale of a Fatboy clone. And then there is the guy who bought an electric smoker....
Seems like once people get a taste of pulled pork or brisket they develope a need for a smoker.

Buy meat, looks like you're set w smokers. Let some poor guy who needs one have it!
Or go ahead and buy it. They rock.

if you want it, get it. if you don't want it, get it, clean it up and give to a person who will use it.

Back