New BBG Guru item?

The tree has been around for a long time. It's an easy way to lift the pit probe up and off the grid or between meats (ribs). It also eliminates the hassle of the pit probe's roach clip slipping off the grid when handling items or wire in the cooker. I'm thinking the silicon is good to about 450 degrees or so. The tree is also easier to grab and re-position than the roach clip - no squeezing required.

t

Have one for all my pit probes. Works great and some of mine are many years old.

I have a couple of thirdeye's probe trees- much more secure than the guru

The tree has been around for a long time. It's an easy way to lift the pit probe up and off the grid or between meats (ribs). It also eliminates the hassle of the pit probe's roach clip slipping off the grid when handling items or wire in the cooker. I'm thinking the silicon is good to about 450 degrees or so. The tree is also easier to grab and re-position than the roach clip - no squeezing required.

t

What's this "roach clip" thing you speak of???:caked:

I bought my Guru probe tree years ago, at that time it came with 3 probe holders (never used all three at one time).

Back