Big Island Chicken Pron

ZBQ

is Blowin Smoke!
Reaction score
Here is last nights supper. I think I need to figure out a better way of drizzling the sauce. Doesn't look "pron worthy" to me. :roll::oops: I might add some parsely and increase the roasted red pepper in the stuffing mix next time for some more color.
My mom really liked it!:-D The taste was WONDERFUL and was nice and juicy!!

Attachments

• whole breasts.jpg
    whole breasts.jpg
    51.1 KB · Views: 165
  • Fileted out.jpg
    Fileted out.jpg
    60.5 KB · Views: 164
  • rub & prosciutto.jpg
    rub & prosciutto.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 165
  • Stuffing ingred.jpg
    Stuffing ingred.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Rolled up on bacon.jpg
    Rolled up on bacon.jpg
    58.3 KB · Views: 161
  • Tied up with Food Loops.jpg
    Tied up with Food Loops.jpg
    91.2 KB · Views: 161
  • 1st cut.jpg
    1st cut.jpg
    62.2 KB · Views: 161
  • Plated up.jpg
    Plated up.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 161
Out-Farking-Standing!

(Try putting the reduction sauce in one of those ketchup bottles you can get at the grocery store. Good control for "artsy" drizzlin')

That looks awesome! Like a work of art. The difference between a backyarder like me and a real chef. You sure can learn allot here. Thanks for letting me share. I would sure liked to have tried some.:shock:

Where did you find cutting boards with the instructions on them like that? :rolleyes:

Looks good enough to eat.

absolutely outstanding i am so glad i am eating dinner before looking at this post looking at it before wrapped in baccon looked good enough but after you added the baccon it put it over the top thanks for sharing

Here is last nights supper. I think I need to figure out a better way of drizzling the sauce. Doesn't look "pron worthy" to me. :roll::oops: I might add some parsely and increase the roasted red pepper in the stuffing mix next time for some more color.
My mom really liked it!:-D The taste was WONDERFUL and was nice and juicy!!

You just like using that artificial feeshin stuff on your food don't ya? LOL - No chit though thems purdy purdy from where I'm settin rat now.

Impressive! I gotta try that. Too much cooking to do and not enough time!

Sooo many good ideas on this board. Those are a beauty to behold! Where can a fella pick up those tie thingies???

Great looking food z. Great pictures too. You always that good with a lens or have you been taking Curt's photo class?

Very tasty looking.

Sooo many good ideas on this board. Those are a beauty to behold! Where can a fella pick up those tie thingies???

They're kinda expensive and come in a set of 6 but you can reuse them indefinately.
They go right in the smoker too. My mom ordered them from here.

Great looking food z. Great pictures too. You always that good with a lens or have you been taking Curt's photo class?

Very tasty looking.

Nope, no classes. Although I am thinking about taking a digital photagraphy course that is being taught here by a husband and wife team who go on assignment with National Geographic from time to time. They did our wedding pics and they are really good. Got the wife a Canon S5 IS for X-mas so hopefully my pics will start to improve.

Thanks for the compliments guys.:-D
I aim to please.:-D

Back